Saturday, November 27, 2010

Scarlett: Casting Chloe

Now that my partner has made his choices for Gabriel known, it’s my turn to cast Chloe. I’ve narrowed the possibilities down to three, excellent young actresses who could play the role beautifully….


                                          Anne Hathaway...

                     
                                       Rachel McAdams...

                                                    
                                                    ... or Ayelet Zurer?
                                                      

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all outstanding choices... now who to choose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all fit the bill! And they're all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I'm not familiar with the character, I'll vote for Ann Hathaway, just because she's so versatile! Would Scarlett Johansen (sp?) be a possibility?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of brunets ... I'll take Anne! Oh wait, this isn't for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Anne Hathaway or Ayelet Zurer...you've cast Rachel in other things...give the others a chance...LOL

    ReplyDelete