Friday, December 24, 2010

Have a Very Sexy Christmas and a Horny New Year



Welcome to our Christmas blog, all!

While everyone else is wishing you a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, we want to wish everyone a Very Sexy Christmas! While all of you are unwrapping your presents, we'll be unwrapping each other...and enjoying every moment!

We've been naughty and nice... and there's that mistletoe we've hung all over the place. Only instead of just kissing each other under the mistletoe, we take things a step further. Well, more then a step further.

That's one of the places--one of the many places--we like to unwrap each other.

James plays Santa for me every year. I sit on his lap and tell him in great detail what I want for Christmas, and then he makes me straddle him so he can give it to me....

And Scarlett gets herself into that little red Mrs. Santa outfit with the stockings and garters that really accentuates her cleavage. By the time we're done, the only stitch of clothing we have left on are our Santa hats....

Oh, yes....

Now my Santa here does enjoy the cookies and hot chocolate, like any other Santa. But there is a treat he loves to eat even more. And I'm more than happy to serve myself--it--up to him as often as he wants....

Oh my... is it getting hot in here?

Steaming up in front of the fireplace while I drive my Scarlett to cry out, Merry Christmas!!! at the top of her lungs when she reaches her happy place... well, that's a Christmas gift that keeps giving back... not to mention coming back.

And he has a very special candy cane for me. As a matter of fact, I see him unwrapping it for me now. Can't wait to get that sweet treat into my mouth....

Yes, darling, it is getting hot in here. Hot chocolate in the hot tub, do you think?

Oh, just the thought of you licking that candy cane has me hot and bothered. Hot chocolate in the hot tub sounds lovely... along with even more unwrapping of more lustful delights!

If you'll all excuse us, we're not getting dressed again until sometime in the New Year.
Unless you'd all like to watch.

Watch if you want...just don't interrupt.

And a Very,Very Sexy Christmas to all!



5 comments:

  1. Oh my...!

    I promise to watch and not interrupt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of the Christmas light deer is great. I showed it to my wife. She laughed then hit me for being perverted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss the last two posts??? You guys are awesome! Finally put it on The Blog Entourage. Off to feature it on the home page...I wish I could see the reactions of my conservative readers!

    ReplyDelete