Thursday, September 30, 2010

James: Of Awkward Subjects and Deep Arousal

Another passage from the work in progress. You might want to take a shower afterwards, perhaps with someone you're fond of, or just for some alone time. We'll wait for you.

***

Beneath the covers, Gabriel held Chloe close, her back against his stomach. His left hand softly ran along the bare flesh of her hip, lightly stroking, as if he was memorizing each detail. The closeness of the contact, of her body against him, soon had him hard again, his cock pressed against her. She murmured softly. "Gabriel?"
"Yes?" he replied.

"I have a question."

"Go ahead and ask."

There was a pause, as if she was hesitant. "Well, you're... you're hard against me." She reached back, her fingers closing around his cock. He groaned softly, craving her. "Yes, I like that too," she said, and he could almost feel her smile in the semi darkness. Then she withdrew her hand. "I've just got to ask. I mean, we haven't done this, or even talked about it, but, well... you've got that erection against my ass, and..." Her voice trailed off.

"Do you want anal sex?" he asked.

"No!" she blurted out. "I mean... if you wanted to... or... I don't..."

He warmly smiled, enjoying the sound of her stammering. "Chloe? You're not into that, are you?"

"No," she admitted. "Look, I mean, if you want to..."

He shifted slightly, leaning up on one elbow, turning her a bit, settling her onto her back. Looking at her in the moonlight, at the paleness of her skin, he let his hand come up to her face, and leaned down, kissing her. "I don't want to." There was a moment's silence, then he continued. "Don't get me wrong. I love your ass." He let his hand wander back downward, resting along her upper thigh. She softly moaned, as though just his hand might set her off. "Kissing... and licking... and stroking your ass." He kissed her again, felt her tongue probing against his tongue. I could do this forever, he thought. Yet he pulled back. "I'm just not into anal sex, Chloe. Maybe it's just me... but I find it... demeaning." He let his hand wander over her thigh. "And besides... if I were to take you from behind, I'd still be entering you... here." His hand shifted, settling between her legs, and he slid two fingers inside her. She groaned at the contact. He felt the warmth, the moistness inside her. Just her groan was enough to drive him crazy. Gabriel let his fingers stroke, stimulating her clit, massaging her pussy. And he somehow found the self control to keep speaking. "So no...I'm not into anal. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes..." her voice was ragged, and she was squirming at his touch, at what he was doing. "Now shut up and get me off," Chloe said, kissing him deeply. He let his fingers drive her ever closer, his tongue dueling with hers, feeling the heat of her, and his only concious thought was how much he wanted her.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment