Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scarlett: Cherry Cordials


I love candy...especially chocolate.

As anyone who has read my previous erotica can testify, candy has always been a favorite prop of mine. James can tell you all about a story I wrote a while back involoving butterscotch. As I recall, he was quite fond of that story.

One of my favorite candies is the cherry cordiial--but not just any cherry cordial. I love the Cella cordial--instead of the thick, sugary centers enveloping the cherry, a Cella has a sweet liquid center. It's perfect for certain intimate moments. Take a small bite into the chocolate and let the liquid dribble ever so slowly over the flesh...then lick it off.

Exquisite!

And to top it off, try taking the cherry into your mouth, kiss your lover, and pass the cherry from your mouth to his/hers.

Mmmmmmm....

This is something Chloe and Gabriel will try at some point in the story. Be sure you don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment